We are delighted to announce the results of the 1st stage of the International Legal Tech Competition “Algorithms, Ethics and Law”! The FBE New Technologies Commission wants to express its sincere gratitude to all Participants for their hard work, dedication, and enthusiasm for LegalTech. The quality and professionalism of submissions were truly outstanding.
The following submissions have been selected to advance to the final:
- Abdullah Berat Balci, Istambul Bar Association (Turkey)
- Angel Peña Perez, Ilustre Colegio de la Abogacía de Bizkaia (Spain)
- Beatriz Juarrero Olaizola, Ilustre Colegio de la Abogacía de Bizkaia (Spain)
- Cem Şanap, Istambul Bar Association (Turkey)
- Marcin Białas, Aleksandra Kraśnicka, Anna Augustyn, Wrocław Bar Association of Attorneys-At-Law (Poland)
- Moreno Ferrarese, Ordine Avvocati Di Verona (Italy)
- Tomasz Palak, Michał Olszewski, Łukasz Matyja, Gdańsk Bar Association of Attorneys-At-Law (Poland)
Congratulations on this impressive achievement! We look forward to seeing you at the 2nd stage of the competition, which will be held in Wrocław Bar Association of Attorneys-at-Law (Poland) on 23 June 2023.
Dear Finalists, we wish you all the best as you prepare for the final!